Golden Reflections of Layered Lives by Elizabeth Martineau is African Art Beats’ first exhibit this year.
While we cancelled our previous events of 2020, we are launching this show as a tailored experience - we are taking all of the necessary precautions for you to view it safely and confidently, and you will have the artist, the artworks and the gallery space entirely to yourself during a time slot of your choosing.
For your comfort and safety :
- The gallery will be open for private viewing only, one party at a time.
- The artist will be present Friday, October 23 (1-7 pm), Saturday, October 24 (10 am - 7 pm) and Sunday, October 25 (10 am - 7 pm).
- Masks are required, and available if you forget yours.
- Gloves will be on hand if requested.
- Sanitizing wipes and gel will be available in every room.
- Social distancing will be respected. And any conversations with the artist will take place outside – where, in case of colder weather, a heater will warm up the space.
- All surfaces (though you do not need to touch anything to enjoy the art) are sanitized regularly.
- If you prefer not to enter the gallery: we will gladly arrange a viewing of selected artworks outdoors.
If you do not feel well in the days prior to your appointment, please reschedule and we will be happy to welcome you at a later date or to connect virtually.
A reminder that the gallery is located at 3501 Lowell St. NW (DC 20016) in Cleveland Park, a couple of blocks away from the National Cathedral. There is ample parking available in the street.
We are thrilled to welcome you physically and virtually!
For more information or any questions, please call 202 766 2608 or send an email at email@example.com.